June 19, 2009

This is the Life!


Who needs work... I think I'll just stamp! Just kidding, I'm plugging away right now on the little blurbs that I will read on each one of my students as they have their little ceremony on Tuesday. I just thought that I'd add another little photo of a club card from this month. This card was again done using the Friends 24-7 stamp set, which I'm now in love with! We were learning the Sepia Photo technique.

First we stamped our bird in Basic Brown ink on the kraft cardstock and then we used a small paintbrush with my Very Vanilla Craft reinker to paint the bird. The damask print was stamped on the main kraft part of the card using versamark to give it that subtle effect. We also had some fun with the paper peircer on this one:) Finally, we used the Parisian Breeze textured DSP on this one. I'm definitely sad to see this one go, although it is still available at this point. I've updated my accessory list posting so that you can check out what's left. Remember that these items are only available until the 30th of June if they haven't sold out first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)