June 13, 2009

Big Shot Sale!

This is by far the best catalogue that I've seen since I joined Stampin' Up, but as a sign of the times, you'll notice the price increases. One thing that I noticed when looking at my new catty was to do with the Big Shot. In the current catty, you're able to purchase the Big Shot Starter Kit for an absolutely phenomenal price of $232.95. This Starter Kit is not offered in the upcoming catalogue, and the price for purchasing the Big Shot on it's own has risen. This product has become a constant in my aresenal of cardmaking/ scrapbooking tools, and if you have one, I'm sure that you'll agree. I'm offering a very special promotion for the next 3 days (until midnight on Tuesday June 16th) as an added bonus to those of you who've been fence riding about making this purchase.

Receive a 25% discount on the Big Shot Machine
Regular $118.95
$29.74 discount on purchase

Receive a 30% discount on the Big Shot Starter Kit
Regular $232.95
$69.89 discount on purchase

Receive a 35% discount on the Big Shot Starter Kit with Bag
Regular $308.95
$108.13 discount on purchase

  • In addition, get access to my Big Shot Club Classes with the Big Shot Starter Kit or Big Shot Starter Kit with Bag!
  • Get a Level I Hostess Set and $20 in free merchandise with Big Shot Starter Kit
  • Get a Level I Hostess Set and $25 in free merchandise with Big Shot Starter Kit with Bag
  • Get a Free Package of Sweet Slumber DSP with any of the three above purchases.
This order can be shipped directly to you anywhere in Canada. Please make sure to contact me for ordering, do not order through my online ordering, as the website will be unable to process this discount.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)