June 18, 2009

The Light at the end of the Tunnel!


Well, my report cards and all of my major year end field trips are done! Yippeeee! All that is left is the Grade Seven Year End Assembly and I'm taking my grade sixes on a little walking field trip to the park the day after the grade sevens are done. I can't believe how quickly the school year has gone yet again, but I'm also so relieved to see all the craziness of June coming to an end. This time next week I'm all done!

I'm now just looking forward to summer holidays and having "playtime" for all of my new In Colours. Those of you who know me would understand how much it has killed me to only look at them for the past week since they've arrived. They are my incentive to get all of my other work related jobs done as I'm only allowed to play when everything is checked off the list.

This simple card was one of the ones that we made at technique club this month. When I first saw the stencils I dismissed them as something I would never use. As you can now see, I have been converted:) I absolutely love them and I can't wait to decorate my Linen Album with the demo preorder from the new catty that I just received! We coordinated the stencil with the Friends 24-7 Stamp set. You can just see the damask stamp peeking out from the inside of our card. Of course, we all did the coordinating envelopes to go with them:)

For those of you familiar with the Demo Pre-order, you'll notice that I have cheated and used the new Modern Label punch... I had to cut myself some slack when my report cards were done...oh yeah, I also used my new stamp set Teeny Wishes... AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE... oh yeah... I also used my new Movers and Shapers bundle to do the mat for the Modern Label Punch... I really blew it didn't I:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)