June 12, 2009

Flight of the Butterfly Birthday


I recently had my neice's birthday and decided to go with a butterfly card that I cased from Splitcoast. I always feel a little limited when making cards for children as it seems that I haven't had enough variety as far as stamps go. Well... this is no longer the case! The new catalogue is AMAZING! Mine arrived yesterday and the stamps that are suitable for children have far exceeded my expectations. There are even stamps suitable for teens.

This has been a stamp set that I've always loved, but much like my customers, I'm not a big fan of taking the time to cut out images. I'll give you a little hint about the new catty and let you know that if this is a stamp set that you've been looking at, your cutting of the butterflies days are over! What I can also tell you is that the new catty has some price increase in it as the Canadian dollar went through a real slump for awhile there. Although it is now recovering, it will take awhile for SU to make another price adjustment list for us as they have done in the past. We definitely need a period of stability here! Back to my point... if you love this stamp set as much as I do, get it now!

Inks: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Paper: Bella Rose DSP, Riding Red cardstock, Whisper White cardstock
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, eyelet border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)