June 22, 2009

Club Card I Forgot to Share Last Month


Last month we focused on techniques using Glossy Cardstock. I really enjoy focusing on a specific product during technique club and showing the many ways that it can be used. One of the things that really limited my stamping when I started was that I would buy a product and then really only use it for one purpose. Now days with people's finances the way they have been, it is so nice to have any of our supplies be able to be used in a variety of ways.

This particular card image was done by Patty Bennett as a tutorial on reflecting. I've always been a sucker for the Lovely as a Tree stamp set so I gave it a whirl and was thrilled with the results. Now I can't wait to try this technique with some other images. We also made use of Stampin' Up's window sheets for this technique and to my great relief they were added to the new catty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)