June 23, 2009

BOGO Event!


Ok, ladies, here it is.... my final promotion of the Stampin' Up year! I have 7 days left to sell $650 and earn myself that cruise for two to the South Caribbean next April. In my last ditch attempt, I'm going big! I have several stamp sets for sale from previous catalogues and Occasions Mini Flyers as well as items currently retiring. I will not be selling these sets; I will be giving them away! Here's how it works: You get one of the stamp sets in my list FREE for ordering the amount specified. These sets are not for sale. You must place an order of the specified amount or more to get the set. The stamp set will be in your bag you pick it up, or you can pay the additional shipping to have it sent anywhere in Canada to you. You can combine more than one retired set if you choose to purchase a larger item (anyone thinking Big Shot here??:) You will pay taxes and s/h on your items from the catty as usual, but no additional taxes or shipping on your free items unless you want your free items shipped directly to you. They will go on a first come first serve basis so make sure that you have your current catty items picked out! If you are unsure of what a particular stamp set looks like, the Splitcoast Stampers Stampin' Gallery is a great place to look at retired sets! Sets vary from gently used to unmounted.

This ordering incentive cannot be used in conjunction with a club--it must be an outside order of your own. You can place orders to get however many of the sets as you'd like. I will even give you hostess benefits if your order tops $200! This special ordering incentive program ends June 30th, at 12 noon, no exceptions! ALL SETS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, so put your order together now. Remember, many items in the new catty have increased in price so take advantage of the current prices while getting a ton of stuff for free!

Please email me to receive a list of stamp sets, accessories and DSP's available or join me at my house on Tuesday June 23rd from 7-9pm. Please enter through the back basement door as the front door will be locked. I will accept email orders starting at 7pm and remove stamp sets from my table as they come in.

2 comments:

  1. wow-that is smart and I wish you the best to get there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)