May 18, 2009

Okay... Here's the next Cruise Promotion


I don't know about you... but when the In Colours Retired Last Year I was devastated. I had only learned about Stampin' Up in March and knew nothing of this upcoming tragedy. I was convinced that no matter what the new In Colours were that I would hate them. What could have possibly been as beautiful as.... wait... what were those colours again???? Teehee. That was exactly how I felt and I've started to feel it again recently. I know that I only have 7 weeks left of my favourite colour ever... Baja Breeze! But this time, I'm trusting that Stampin' Up will make equally wonderful decisions about the new In Colours and that I will fall quickly in love and forget all about Kiwi Kiss too. I've only got 15 more days until I get to see the new In Colours (one of the many benefits of being a demo:)

For those of you who weren't aware, Stampin' Up will be releasing its "Last Chance" list on June 1st. This list contains any stamp sets from the current catty that will be retiring, and by retiring I mean GONE! The accessory list is released shortly thereafter. Once items are released on the list... they are no longer being made... so when they sell out they are gone for good.

As the only thing that I can be completely sure of on the Last Chance List is the In Colour Items, I've decided to get a little jump on Stampin' Up. From today until Sunday May 24th, any items that you purchase from the current catty that include an In Colour (ink pads, reinkers, cardstock, ribbons, DSP) I'll give you 25% off of! That is huge savings considering you could include some of the DSP's that are already buy three get the fourth free and get a crazy deal! You can include other catalogue items on your order, but you'll only receive 25% off of the items involving In Colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)