May 12, 2009

I Promise I've Been Busy!


I'm a little embarassed to tell you where the inspiration for this card came from. I was so excited yesterday when I got home from school and came across the Mojo Monday Sketch. It was a very symmetrical design which is right up my alley. Anyway, I started working on my card, feeling very proud of myself for getting on top of it this time. Well, as any of you who saw the actual sketch would know, this looks nothing like it. I couldn't make my floral image work with an image on either side of it so I gave up and just finished the card the way that I wanted it! Oh well, there's always next Monday:) If you're looking at the stamps on this card and wondering where to find them, these are on Stampin' Up's dormant list right now. This means that you can order them, but they are not in the catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)