May 05, 2009

I Couldn't Resist:)




















Well, I had to make two cards for my hubby for his birthday yesterday... one from the boys and one from me. I purchased the stamp set "Golden Oldies" awhile ago, and I've been dying to use it. I always tease my hubby about being an old man as he is five years older than me. If you aren't able to read the sentiment under the man it just says, "I still have a full deck, I just shuffle slower." Sean's response after reading it was..."Wow, feeling the love now!"

I decided to use the card that I made for my Brother-in-Law for my card from the boys; I just changed up the DSP selection. I still used the To The Nines Specialty paper, but chose slightly different patterns. Can you tell from my cards that I just have a minor addiction to the jumbo eyelets?????

Now off to work on my mom's Mother's Day Card.... yes... I left it to the last minute considering I need to mail it tomorrow to Winnipeg:)

YIPPPPPEEEEE... Canucks just scored again.... 2-0 against Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)