May 27, 2009

Another Big Shot Club Project!



I giggled today while writing my blog about the fact that I was posting something today that I cased from my upline Kari Metzger, at the same time she was posting a card of mine that she cased. I told you, no one has to be a creativity genius to be a successful stamper. Although I create my own projects on many occasions, I equally love recreating fabulous things that others have made.

This was a second project that we did on Sunday night using the Scallop Bag Die. Once again you can see my addiction to the Sweet Slumber DSP! Just wait, it's in tomorrow's post as well:) Although the actual cardstock has Ruby Red in it, the Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon looks absolutely perfect, especially because the edges compliment the So Saffron colour! You know you are turning into a Stampin' Up geek when everyday colours now have names...for example my kitchen tiles are a More Mustard and Really Rust Combination with hints of Bordering Blue:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)