May 03, 2009

And The Winner is...


Well, I'm awfully excited about posting the winner of April's Give-a-way. Do you ever just have a funny feeling in your stomach about something? Back when Sale-a-bration was on and I was ordering some of my bonus stamp sets I actually thought about one of my customers who has children in a French Immersion school program. In the past we have had to look for stamp sets for her that are in French as I had never thought to order them as part of my free stuff before. This time something made me order this set in both English and French... on that note.... Kerith Paterson, you are the winner this month and you can choose either English or French of this particular stamp set:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)