April 06, 2009

My Adorable Niece and a Direct Catty Case!


This stunning young lady is my adorable niece Sophie. As I sat looking at the Occasions Mini one night I came across a scrapbook page, and the eyes of the young lady in it reminded me of Sophie's. Joe and Lucas as well as their cousins, Sophie and Jack, went to the park on Friday to play. I managed to get a few shots of Sophie that, as always, were absolutely adorable. When I came home from the park and started to work on a scrapbook page sample, Sophie's picture was the obvious choice! Something that I did on this page that I've never done before was to do my journalling on the computer and then just run my cardstock through to print it. Now I can't wait for Stampin' Up's digital scrapbooking program to come out:)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful picture Ange!
    I might have to case this page myself -it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)