April 30, 2009

Jumble Alphabet Customer Pre-order!


From May 1st-31st, Stampin' Up is offering customers the chance to purchase the Jumble Alphabet Set from the upcoming catty being released in July! Not only are you getting a chance at getting hold of this set early, in celebration of their 20th Anniversary, they are letting you grab it at a 20% discount! This is an absolutely fabulous deal, make sure to take advantage of it now and save yourself that extra cash! (I'm sure you'll find other ways to spend it:) It will be $57.95 in the new catty, but you can get it now for $46.36! After May 31st, you'll have to wait until the new catalgoue to get hold of this stamp set and this price will not be repeated! I just realized how many exclamation points I used in this post... can you tell I think it's a good deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)