April 04, 2009

I Didn't Disappear:)


I just realized tonight that it has been awhile since I posted a picture of some project or card that I've been working on. I've been so busy getting everything ready for Open House today that I really hadn't sat down at the computer! Anyway, now I have a pile of photos ready for the next two weeks as I show you all of the fun things that I'd been making in preparation for today. I was really trying to have some samples of many of the new items in the Occasions Mini to show off. What I didn't realize was how much fun I was going to have doing that. I've now become Rub-On obsessed. I can't believe that I hadn't made more use of my rub-ons before!

This was the card that everyone made for the make-n-take today. I cased to original idea from Patty Bennett and then made some minor changes; I really wanted to add another colour to the card, and according to the Stampin' Up colour wheel, Pumpkin Pie was it. It was not a combo I would have ever chosen, but I really liked the final look. I'm also in love with this white organza ribbon now; it better make the next catalogue!

Thanks again to all of you who attended today; I had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)