April 10, 2009

As Promised


You're probably looking at this photo trying to figure out what I was doing...let's just say that photographing a card with a window sheet front is not easy:) I kept getting myself in the photo, which isn't the prettiest sight... I'm still in my PJ's! I've searched high and low for the creator of this card as I cased it. I've been unable to find it as of yet... if you know who it is or if it is you please let me know so I can give credit! I've attached this Printed Window Sheet with the mini glue dots and strategically hid it behind leaves and ribbons. The adorable stamp is from the new set that coordinates with the Matchbox Die. I love it... actually, I love anything that allows me to stamp on punched out pieces or vice cersa. This card is very effective in person as the black/ white contrast is striking! The printed window sheets in the catty come with two complete sheets, each with four designs on them. This give you 8 quick card fronts, or many more if you cut them into smaller pieces. I really love the polka dot one!

As an Easter Weekend Special... any order of $50 or more this weekend will get a free set of the Clearly Thanks Printed Window Sheets as my gift to you! ($8.25 value). I will carry this special on for any orders placed Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday either directly through me or through my online ordering! (I'll mail them out to you if you place your order online and don't live in the Lower Mainland, otherwise you can pick up from me next time I see you:) An even better idea if you live off the North Shore would be to put an order together with you and some friends so that you can have it shipped directly to you at the discounted price for orders $100+ (10% shipping instead of the standard $9.95 for all orders under $100)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)