March 30, 2009

Time is Running Out!


You only have until tomorrow night to take advantage of Stampin' Up's annual Sale-a-bration Event. As the items in the Sale-a-bration catty are specific to the promotion, you will not be able to get hold of these items again through Stampin' Up. If there is a last minute order that you are wanting to put through, please make sure to get it to me before 9pm tomorrow (March 31st) so that I can put it through in time for you! You can also take advantage of ordering through my Stampin' Up website by clicking on the Shop Now link on my sidebar! Remember that for every $60 you spend you can choose another item from the flyer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)