April 01, 2009

Reminder for Occasions Mini Catalogue Open House

















Where: My House
When: Saturday April 4th
1-3pm
RSVP: By April 2nd to have a make-n-take ready for you

Come and check out all of the new and exciting things in the the new Occasions Mini Catalogue, watch demonstrations with the new products, have the opportunity to win some fabulous door prizes, view upcoming class samples, and just have a great time!

On top of the fabulous Get Connected Promotion for $50 orders from the Occasions Mini, all orders of $50+ placed at my Open House will receive a free Easter Bunny card class! This is an adorable Easter card that I cased from Jackie Topa. There will be two sittings for this class on April 9th, each limited to 8 people. Additional classes will be added if needed.

*Bring a friend who is new to me and receive a special gift for both of you!

There will be a draw on April 5th for all people who attended to win the hostess benefits from the Open House!! (Guaranteed to be at least $20 in free merchandise + a Level I hostess set)

********FREE SHIPPING!***************

2 comments:

  1. Angela,
    Thank you for a wonderful afternoon. The cards you made were great and the make & take will be a staple in my card portfolio (as soon as I get my embossing folder). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)