March 25, 2009

Manhattan Flowers Folder


This is one of the cards that we will be doing at my Technique Club tonight. I cased the idea from a card that I saw at Leadership Conference when I was in Orlando this year. I absolutely love the texture that this adds to the card and let's face it, before I got into Stampin' Up I was a bit of a Cuttlebug junkie and I love the fact that Stampin' Up has added the even better Sizzix version to its line! When I first joined Stampin' Up I wasn't sure that I would ever be able to give up all of my toys for stamps; what I didn't realize was that the stamps would become my toys and that Stampin' Up was going to supply me with an endless new wish list! Did you notice the adorable new embellishment in the corner? This is the new matchbox die and the coordinating stamp set from the new Occasions Mini Catalogue. One week and counting until you can order from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)