March 27, 2009

Going, Going...

Well, Sale-a-bration is coming to end; there's only one week left. With the end of the Sale-a-bration promotion comes the end of the fabulous deal to join Stampin' Up right now. During Sale-a-bration, in addition to the fabulous deal you get on the items in the Starter Kit, you also receive an additional stamp set from the catalogue for free (up to $56.95 in value). Stampin' Up really decided to go for it when they added the additional 15% off of the starter kit making it even more affordable (regular $249 on for $209). For this last four days of March, if you decide to join my team, The West Coast Creators, I will give you an added bonus! I will add in an additional stamp set for free (up to $56.95 in value). That means that you will get over $500 in stamping products for only $209! Stampin' Up does not charge the 10% shipping on the Starter Kit so that is an additional savings! You don't have to live in Vancouver to join my team, as long as you are living in Canada! I look forward to working with you on building your Stampin' Up business, or helping you just receive a great discount for your own private purchasing. Feel free to call me with any questions or check it out by going to my Demonstrator Web Site and clicking on Join Me. The password that you'll need to enter is scrapaholic. Not surprising is it???? Remember, this fabulous deal ends on March 31st at 10:50pm, absolutely no exceptions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)