March 16, 2009

Fun with Fabulous Flowers


This is the final sample from my workshop the other night. Before I had the ladies begin the stamping on the Fifth Avenue Floral card, I thought that I would introduce those new to stamping gently. This is an extremely simple card that I cased from Andrea Walford. Once again it makes use of those fresh In Colours. Can you tell that I am absolutely dying for spring to arrive:) All of the sayings that we used were from the Sweet Serendipity stamp set. Every saying in this stamp set makes me smile. The best part about this card is that there is no right or wrong. You can stamp the flowers in which ever colours you like and in whatever pattern you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)