February 04, 2009

If you see one of these... be happy!

As I mentioned yesterday, my sister-in-law was celebrating her birthday.  She has one of those wonderful husbands who understands (or should I say, tolerates) her stamping addiction.  He called me before her birthday to request a gift certificate for part of her present.  I have this thing against giving people a gift certificate for stamping materials unless they are in a homemade card or gift certificate holder and as I doubted that he was going to be making either one I put together a quick one using some of my new supplies and some of my old.  The DSP is from the retired set Autumn Vine.  This is the DSP that actually made me pull some Sage Shadow from the package and I have since fallen in love.  I got use my new border punch and white organza.  The bow is not just a decoration, but actually holds the little folder closed.

Remember, you can pass on my info to your hubbies and families and we can always make sure that you get what you want for birthdays, Valentine's Day etc.  If your loved ones are really stuck and short for time then a gift certificate is a great option.  Just pretend you're surprised when they pull out one of these folders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)