February 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Mugs!

First, let me start by saying that I cased this card and committed the ultimate Faux Pas of not writing down where I got.  I do apologize as this card is not my idea... just one that I thought was very beautiful and fitting for a wonderful person in my life.  If it's yours please let me know and I'll give you credit:)

I just wanted to do a special post because today is my sister-in-law's birthday!  She is one of the most amazing women I know.  Megan has faced more than her share of hardship in a very short time and yet she never ceases to amaze me with her strength and optimism.  She has become one of my most cherished friends and I wanted her to know that.  You can't laugh, but I credit my stamping/ scrapbooking for this as it gave Megan and I a common interest where we've been able to spend so much quality time together.  She is an amazing mother, wife, sister, and friend and I am privileged to have her in my life!  Happy Birthday Auntie Mugs!

2 comments:

  1. Your soooo sweet!!! Thank you soo much for the message, it was soo nice of you and it made my day!!! I feel the same about you, lots of love.
    mugs
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have someone write that for you Ange???? LOL !!! what lovely words... I know that you are as special to her... its great to see.... lovely seeing you all over the last few days... look forward to our "scrapbook" night avec vino!
    hugs
    Vikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)