February 07, 2009

Font of You!

I absolutely adore this new stamp set.  This was my first kick at the can with it and although I wasn't thrilled with the card, I definitely had fun playing with the stamp set.  I couldn't resist using the Baja Breeze and the Kiwi Kiss as they had that fresh rain feel that I was looking for.  I also used my new texture plate on the background.  I think that I may try and remake this card tomorrow using some DSP and possibly stamping the umbrella in white craft ink on BB cardstock and then embossing with white EP.  Why is it so easy to see the changes that you want to make while you're sitting two floors away from your craft room.  I'm really looking forward to using the coffee cup image with some Chocolate Chip, Kraft and Close to Cocoa.  Tomorrow night is my Love You Much Bundle appreciation class so I won't make promises as to how much extra time I'll get, but hopefully I'll have a new card on Monday to post!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)