January 14, 2009

The Suspense is Killing Me!




Stampin' Up has asked us not to share photos of items from the new catalogue that have not yet been introduced to the public.  I have so many wonderful photos of swaps from Leadership as well as the amazing samples that we were shown, never mind the new stuff I've been working on since arriving home from Florida.  Let's just say that the dam will burst on the 19th.  I will schedule items to regularly post starting on the 19th.  Tonight I'll just include some more of the beautiful swaps for you to see that only use current SU stamps sets!  Each one of these samples made me want to buy the stamp set!  Fortunately that will only require one more purchase!  (can you hear my Visa screaming in protest???)  

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)