January 07, 2009

Single Layer Swap Card

This is the swap card that I made for my, "single layer swap" tomorrow.  I thought that it would be a breeze to pull off a single layer card.  What I didn't realize was that a single layer really meant a single layer; I thought that it meant you could add a single layer on top of the card base, but no, it really meant a single layer, nothing on the card base.  On top of that, we were allowed one embellishment.  Anyway, my eyes are drooping from all the excitement of the day so I'm going to hit the hay.  We start have the Main Stage Presentation at 8:30am tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ange,
    you need to post another photo. This is such a beautiful card, and having seen it in person, this photo does not do it any justice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're having fun but still letting yourself get some rest! I love this card (and your other swap one). Sometimes simple can be very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)