January 28, 2009

On a Roll


After completing Lucas' page the other night I came across this photo.  This was Joe and I tubing in the Okanagan in the summer.  There was nothing he loved more than being out on the water with either Sean or I.  Joe would sing at the top of his lungs the whole time we were on the tube and getting him off the tube was a nightmare.  I think the longest tube ride this summer was almost an hour!  (is anyone else thinking about the gas bill on that boat ride?)  This page was cased almost exactly out of the Spring/ Summer catalogue from last year.  The bast part was that I used a stamp set that I had never pulled out before, Life's a Breeze, and I loved it!  I am seeing many more pages done with it this summer!  I had so much fun with my colour spritzer making it look like there was sand on the tag and on the letters that I made using my Go-Go Boots Sizzix dies.  The colour combo of Mellow Moss, Bordering Blue and Chocolate Chip was also a real inspiration for me.  Do you ever find colour combos that just work for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)