January 30, 2009

Last Day for Love You Much Bundle




Tomorrow, January 31st, is the last day to order the adorable Love You Much Bundle at a great price.  You will still be able to order all components of this bundle when the promotion ends, but until tomorrow night, when you purchase the DSP, stamp set, and punch together, you will receive a 20% discount.
In addition, I am offering to all of my customers who purchased the Love You Much Bundle during the promotion period, and appreciation class on Saturday February 8th from 7-9pm.  An appreciation class is free of charge for those who participated in the promotion, but also available for an $8 charge for those of you who would just like to come and make some adorable little projects.  I have been playing with this bundle non-stop so I have an army of projects to choose from, but here is a sampling of some of the items I'm contemplating putting in the class.  The little pizza box is an adorable holder for 3x3 notecards and envelopes.  I'll try and post some of my other samples tonight.  Remember, if you want in on this promotion then your orders need to be in to me NO LATER than 10pm tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)