January 31, 2009

The Crafting Continues!
















As I mentioned yesterday, my first box of new supplies arrived yesterday.  Notice I said "first".  I have a giant order planned for tomorrow with Sale-a-bration starting!  Anyway, one of the items that I had to have immediately was the new Sizzix Box die.  It is adorable and so easy to assemble; there's not even any adhesive needed!  I think that this box would be perfect for making little class Valentine's.  You can see the sample that I made using the Love You Much Bundle yet again!  The other box would make a perfect wedding favour for truffles/ mints etc.  You could coordinate the ribbon with flowers, dresses or whatever else you choose.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)