January 19, 2009

The Big Day has Finally Arrived!


I can't believe that it's here!  No laughing when I say this, but life actually got in the way of my Stampin' Up today:)  All that I could do was look at the clock thinking that other people were already online ordering, and I knew that it would be at least 1pm before I could sit down and place my order (my HUGE order).

I can't wait to see your reaction to all the amazing new things in this catalogue when you come to my Open House!  Five days and counting!  By the way, for those of you who received my newsletter this morning reminding you of my Open House, please realize that I am completely lacking in brains lately and I put the date as Sunday January 24th.  It is actually Saturday January 24 from 1-4pm (12:30pm for club members and hostesses) as I had previously mentioned.

Remember, I'll have some fabulous door prizes, demonstrations, samples for my upcoming classes, and more importantly fellow stamp lovers for you to meet!  All orders of $25+ will receive a free catalogue, and to sweeten the deal, all orders over $100 will have the cost of their shipping removed from their total!  Don't forget to RSVP so that you can do a make-n-take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)