December 09, 2008

The Reason I Haven't Been Blogging


I feel like I haven't been blogging in forever; but in my defence I do have a really good reason! After finishing up with all of my classes at the end of November I thought that I'd better get off of my buns and get my own Christmas cards done. So although it may appear that I've done nothing recently I've actually completed 67 homemade Christmas cards! I took this picture lastnight of just some of them out on the floor of my room. I've since realized that one of my best purchases of the year was my personalized name and address stamp. I can't even imagine writing out our return address info on each of the envelopes after the ease of stamping them this year! This is definitely an investment worth making!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)