December 14, 2008

It's still Saturday...isn't it;)




I had promised to do Scrappin' Saturdays a few weeks ago and then somehow in the chaos of Christmas preparation they slipped my mind. At least I had done the pages! These are again part of the baby book for my gorgeous neice! I'm sticking to the Simply Scrappin' Kit on this book as far as papers go because it is all so beautifully coordinated. I've been adding the embellishments using my Big Shot and Cricut, but I will admit that it becomes ridiculously easy when you don't have to sit and ponder colour combinations on each page! The Top Note BigZ die is perfect for adding a journalling spot on pages and the envelope makes a perfect holder for baby bracelets, hair clippings, etc! Next week's pages will be a little more boy focussed as I ordered the Make Tracks wheel to complete the pages for Lucas' Birthday from LAST YEAR! (ahhh). He had a Lightning McQueen party last year so the Stampin' Around wheel was the perfect touch to the page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)