December 18, 2008

The Greatest Night Before Christmas Ever!

I had this forwarded to me by a friend and couldn't resist sharing it with the rest of you! Santa sures sounds a lot like my husband:)
Twas the night before Christmas,
I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him,"Hi Santa, " I said
"You know....good little girls
should be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excited
To see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room
where you work."
He shook his head quickly,
And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap, I'll see you next year!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL...sounds like Santa has been to your house! Good luck for next year....

    Merry Christmas.

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)