November 24, 2008

SU from Start to Finish!




If you 've followed my blog for awhile, you'll probably recognize this card using the Bugs and Kisses stamp set. I've really had a lot of use from this set as I have two little boys in preschool and the birthday parties seem to be never ending.


The boys had a party on Saturday that they were both invited to so we made their favourite card together. It is easy to do with this card as the images are just stamped randomly on the Whisper White. Joe and I used the Colour Spritzer with my Blasic Black marker to put some "dirt" on the card and on the wrapping paper. The brown wrapping paper is just the packing paper that SU puts in all of my parcels. We flatten it out and use it for everything from paper recycling bags for all my scraps, to wrapping paper and art projects! (another perk of being an SU demo:)


When I first joined SU I was hard pressed to order envelopes from them because as far as I was concerned, an envelope was an envelope. Well, as long as you're never going to stamp on them, that's probably the case. If you do like to make matching envelopes there is no comparison! It's the same quality as the Whisper White cardstock so your images are sharp and it absorbs the colour really well.... definitely worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)