November 14, 2008

Once the cards are done...

Once you've managed to check the Christmas cards off of your list, I have your next "to do" ready! At the request of the staff from my school, I decided to run a Christmas Tag Class! For some reason, no matter what I do with this photo, it always shows up sideways in my post???!!!! These are the 10 tags that we will be making and you will make three of each. I know that sounds like a lot of work, but with the paper all precut for you each tag takes only a couple of minutes. I just threw the felt flurries in their for effect although they are on one of the tags. (I'm having visions of them strewn on the table for Christmas dinner, if only one knew where to buy a Not Quite Navy tablecloth:)

Christmas Tag Class
Tuesday December 2nd 7:30pm-9:30pm
$10 for 30 tags
*Limited to 6 spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)