November 25, 2008

A Minor Change



Yesterday I posted a card done by Dannie Graves that I adored as well as a new variation of the card. Today's card was another take on it just changing up the stamp used for the focal image. I love the set To You and Yours from the Mini Occasions catalogue; I can't believe how much use I've gotten from it. Unfortunately, as this is a set from a mini catty it is not guaranteed to make the next big catalogue. I would definitely take advantage of this set while it's around! Another item you won't want to miss out on is the Alpine Originals ribbon! I love this little set of ribbon. You get one roll of the ribbon used on this card as well as TWO rolls of the brown felt ribbon.


GUESS WHAT TOMORROW IS?????? LESS THAN 24 HOURS LEFT UNTIL WE FIND OUT ABOUT THE BIG HOLIDAY EXTRAVAGANZA SALE! (Tonight will be like Christmas Eve for me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)