November 25, 2008

It's Almost Here!


Starting Wednesday, November 26th, Stampin' Up! will be offering 20-50% off select product bundles (I still have no idea what will be is included... I promise it's killing me too!). You can be the first to see these bundles by checking out my SU website at http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/northshorestamper or by stopping by my blog. You can place your orders one of two ways, by using the online shopping on my SU website or my calling/ emailing me your order!
*BE CAREFUL, SU has announced limited quantities of the bundles, so order early to avoid disappointment! I will be placing orders Wednesday morning as you email/ call or you can place them yourselves online. In addition, I will be giving $10 gift certificates with all purchases of $100 or more (before taxes and shipping). Don't worry if you place your order online, I'll send these out to you as soon as your order is confirmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)