November 01, 2008

Is it a boy or a girl?


Last Sunday my sister and I attended a baby shower for a good family friend of ours, and as usual, I was given the job of making the card. (My sister did the shopping so I won't complain!) As the baby isn't due for another couple of weeks we were still unsure of the gender of the baby so I decided that I would stick to safe colours like green and yellow, more specifically, Barely Banana and Certainly Celery. I love the idea of this onesie card as it is nice to break from the norm. The stamp set was the Punches Three Hostess Set with the Wide Oval Punch! I love how the brads actually make it look like there are snaps at the bottom! I then had the priviledge of making another card for my sister-in-law and I am kicking myself for not photographing it! It was for a girl so I was able to use the Pink Pirouette DSP but I was also able to put the baby's name on the front using my Big Shot Go Go Boots letters! I need someone else to have another baby so that I can make another and remember to photograph it this time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)