November 20, 2008

I Need Photo Lessons:(




Once again I've tried to photograph this card so many times that I think I now have carpal tunnel! The first image showed the sentiment that I stamped using both the large oval and the wide oval, and the second image is a more realistic portrayal of what the cards colours actually look like. I used the Faux Embossing technique on this card as well. This is one of the many card selections for my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-stack on November 23rd. The sentiment is from my Best Yet Level I hostess set. This is a great set to choose as the sentiments in it cover so many different occasions. If you can't tell from either of my AWFUL photos (teehee) this was done using the Kraft Cardstock for the base of the card, a mat of Whisper White and then the image was stamped on Riding Hood Red. I love the Riding Hood Red Taffeta! I added a little paper piercing to the wide oval, but other than that I kept this card relatively simple. I didn't want my Stamp-a-Stack cards to be too time consuming, but I did want them to be effective. I really like this particular one:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)