November 08, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Lucas!


I don't know where three years ago but my baby is three today! Sometimes it is scary when you look back and realize how much has happened in what seemed to be such a shore period of time.
After humming and hawing, Lucas finally decided on a Thomas the Train themed birthday party. Although I loved the idea, (cake was relatively easy to decorate), I was kind of bummed as I don't have any train stamps! How pathetic is it that I plan my kids' parties around what I'll be able to stamp??? I convinced Joe to have a Pirate Party last year as I had just purchased my Ahoy Matey stamp set:) I decidd to make the best of Lucas' choice and put my Pacific Point paper to work. The colour has never really grabbed me, but I must admit that the Pacific Point along with the Real Red is Thomas to a t! I'll post his goody bags later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)