November 21, 2008

From Stampin' to Jewellery??!!!!




I had the BEST morning! How many times as an adult do you get to have a "playdate", and I don't mean where you get together with a girlfriend and try and chat while refereeing the play of children! Well today, my rockstar husband and my amazing upline Kari's rockstar husband were 100% in charge of children and Kari and I met up for a playdate! We were able to plan this a couple of days ago so our job was to come up with some new and exciting project to share with our customers. Now Kari and I both follow Patty Bennett's blog, as I 've mentioned before, and this woman is a creative genius. We had both seen this posted on her blog yesterday and it sold out in just a few hours. Between the two of us we had all of the supplies so we were on a mission. This adorable bracelet and mini giftbox were made using almost all Stampin' Up supplies. The bracelet is stunning, and we thought the tin looked adorable all done up for you to put in either some chocolates or Christmas gift tags. Kari and I put together a little kit for you so here it is:
The Build-a-Brad Bracelet Kit contains:
  • One Package of Pewter Build-a-Brads
  • One of two sizes of bracelet (S/P or L/G)

  • lobster claw

  • 3 punched 3/4" circles from the Frosty Day DSP

  • 3 assorted colour Rhinestone Brads

  • 3 Filligree Flowers (assorted sizes)

  • 3 jump rings

  • one strip of DSP to cover your Build-a-Brad Tin

  • DSP mat for the bottom of your tin

  • 1 Felt Flurry

Kits are $20 and I will put the first order through on Monday. They can even be shipped to you for an additional $5 s/h. I will have orders ready for pick up and ship all orders placed by Monday November 24th by December 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)