October 22, 2008

Just in Time for Christmas!






Okay, it's not just in time... you've got a ton of time left, but like I said, we're going to be organized this year! I've decided to do another Stationery Box Class. This is the one that I made for my aunt for her birthday. I will admit that I LOVE the colours in the Autumn Vine DSP in the Holiday Mini. (I am such a fall person). The cards that we will make as part of the Stationery Box will not be quite so fall oriented as the ones in these pictures. (teehee) Each box will contain 4 3x3 cards and envelopes, 6 regular sized cards and envelopes, and 6 gift tags. Although the box will have a place to store a pen and stamps, they will not be supplied. This make a perfect gift, and from the response of the people I've made them for they are very well received. You will complete one box in class and have enough supplies left to make 2 more Stationery Boxes with all the included cards and envelopes.



Stationery Box Class

November 12 , 2008

7-10pm

$40


Cost includes:
  • one package of DSP ($11.75 value)
  • 6 pieces of 12 x 12 paper ($2.69 value)
  • 12 pieces of 8 1/2 x 11 paper (your colour choices to coordinate with DSP) ($3.25 value)
  • 18 jumbo eyelets ($3.53 value)
  • 1/2 package of natural twine ($1.48 value)
  • Sticky Strip ($8.75 value)
  • 12 mini square envelopes ($2.69 value)
  • 18 medium WW envelopes ($3.49 value)

*note the cost of the class is less than the cost of purchsaing these supplies individually with tax and shipping so the class is essentially free

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)