September 03, 2008

Yet Another Reason to get the Catalogue!


Not only does the new catalogue show off all of the amazing products available through Stampin' Up, it is also an endless source of inspiration for cards, scrapbook pages, and other papercrafts! I cased this card from the catalogue changing a few minor details. I love the Bella's Blooms stampset and coordinating wheel, as well as the new Satin ribbon that is Kiwi Kiss on one side and Very Vanilla on the other! On a rather predictable note, guess what I used to make the chocolate chip scallops... you got it... my favourite scallop border punch:)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card. I am going to have to get myself this stamp set...thanks for helping me relapse into my stamping addiction again Ange! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)