September 03, 2008

I Survived my First Day!






I did more than survive my first day back at school; I enjoyed it! Much as I miss my angel class from last year; I will admit, I had a blast with my new class today! They are FABULOUS! (Don't worry my darlings from last year, no one could ever replace you:) I will admit however, that I am exhausted. Lastnight Sean asked if I was going to head up to bed after we got the boys to sleep, but I've definitely got in the habit of unwinding in my craft room. For the past couple of nights I've been working on a great little 3-D project that I'm going to call my Dictionary (in honour of being back at school). This is a fabulous little scrapbook using the Define Your Life stampset, my BigShot, and chipboard letters that I made myself! (oh how I love my Big Shot). This was using my new Washington Apple Designer Series Paper!

2 comments:

  1. that is so cute...great job. got to say I am impressed how much new stuff you always come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)