September 18, 2008

First Club Night



Last night was the first meeting of my Technique Club, and tell me I'm biased, but it is one awesome group of women. I think the part that I enjoyed the most was that although I was the one teaching the technique, we all learnt so much from each other. I love the way that everyone's artistic talents appear. Last night's class was all using the Brayered Sky technique to create three cards. As I had never used my Fresh Cut Notes, I decided that it was time to break them in. I love the way that they work with the Five Petal Flower Punch, and the Fresh Cut Stamp Set is perfect too! These are a great thing to have if you have to create a last minute card! There are still 2 places left in this club if it interests you to have a girls night out, learn some new techniques, and go home with a few new cards for your stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)