September 07, 2008

Card Organizer is here!



















Well... I finished it! I made this card organizer for very selfish reasons; in the rush of daily life people's birthday's, anniversary's, etc. often sneak up on me! I thought that this was a way to sort my cards as I make them. This way, when I make that "perfect male card" I can put it in the appropriate pocket and be ready when the time comes! The only difference between this organizer and the one that we will be making in class is that your organizer will include two pages of lined cardstock at the beginning with the months on them to record whose birthday falls in which month. We will also have a ribbon closure to match the DSP. (both of these were suggestions of my hubby:) You've got to love that he actually pays attention to me when I ask him what he thinks of my projects! LOL I will post the pictures of these two additions as soon I complete my second organizer. (practice makes perfect:)


Card Organizer Class
Monday October 20th 7:00-10:00pm
(This is not a difficult class, but a little more time consuming than usual)

Cost : $40


You will get all materials needed to complete the project:
  • One package of Designer Series Paper (your choice of colours $11.75 )
  • 12 Sheets of 12 X 12 Card Stock (Your choice of colours $5.38 value)
  • One Anywhere Glue Stick ($2.47 value)
  • Sticky Strip ($8.25 value)
  • One Sanding Block ($2.25 value)
  • enough chipboard to make your cover letters and front/ back cover of your organizer ($6 value)
  • Bind-It-All Coil
  • Use of my Bind-It-All Machine to bind your organizer
  • Use of my Big Shot Machine to make chipboard letters for your cover

*Note the cost of the class is cheaper than ordering these supplies individually with taxes and shipping... so the class is essentially free!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I have no idea where you get the time....thanks for all your comments btw. I love this book!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)