September 05, 2008

Big Shot is Here!


Customers can now officially order their Big Shot through Stampin' Up and it is amazing! I thought I'd make it a little easier for you to justify making this big purchase(teehee) From now until the end of September, any customer who orders the Starter Kit will receive their choice of die (up to $24 value) for free, as well as a Level I hostess set and $20 in free merchandise! If you choose the Special Edition Starter Kit with Bag, you will receive TWO dies for free (up to $24 value each) as well as a Level I Hostess Set and $25 in free merchandise! As an added bonus, the first customer to order using this promotion from me will also receive the crease pad for FREE ! ($11.25 value). Remember, this promotion is through me and not through Stampin' Up so to receive it make sure you order directly through me and not online ordering! Just wait until you see my new project, you'll have to have it! By clicking on the photo of the Big Shot you can access Stampin' Up's Big Shot catalogue which is in the Holiday Mini Occasions catalogue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)