August 09, 2008

Want a Catalogue?


I forgot to mention a few other ways to get your hands on a new catalogue.. anyone who signs up for one of my clubs for September as well as anyone who signs up to hostess a workshop/ party automatically gets one for free. Check your calendars... call me and we can set up a date!


Or... do you want 8 catalogues? If you sign up as a new recruit, you automatically receive these in your starter kit. Anyone who has had one of these catalogues in their hand knows how easy it is to get others excited about Stampin' Up once you've seen it. (Like I said before... "wishbook" for adults! My hubby compares it to his Princess Auto flyer..teehee) Starting on Monday, August 11th, Stampin' Up is offering some great new incentives for new demonstrators. By clicking on the image above you'll be directed to their promotion. The best part about this promotion is that it is much less expensive than the usual starter kit. This is definitely for someone who has already got some supplies and would just like to get going! If you are new to stamping like I was when I signed up, the full Starter Kit for $249 is ideal. It has so many stamp sets and accessories that it will make your head spin! Stampin' Up is also offering one stamp set from the new catalogue for free when you sign up for the full size kit, no price restrictions!
If this interests you at all give me a call. (I may have my own little incentive going right now:) If you're just ready to take the plunge visit my SU website and click on the link JOIN Stampin' Up at the top of the page. My password is "scrapaholic". I would love to have you on my team. The invitation is always open to attend a Colourful Impressions Meeting or Sea to Sky Stampers meeting with me if you just want to check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)