August 23, 2008

Scrapbook Page demo



First of all I'd like to thank Kari, my upline for the idea for this page! She definitely set me up lastnight when my brain dried up:) I love the colours on this page as well as the felt flowers from the Accents Kit! There are few stamp sets that I don't jump to buy, and this one was at the top of my list! For some reason someone doodled on my wishlist (personally I think my hubby was trying to sabotage it:) and I couldn't read the number and didn't write down the sets name. So when my big order arrived and it wasn't in it, I was SO disappointed! Needless to say Super Kari arrived to the rescue again and lent me her's. This is such a quick ad easyway to put together a fast scrapbook as a gift for grandparents etc.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - thanks Ange - loved what you did with the page! I got it from convention myself - lots of great projects there - don't you love being a demo?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So which stamp set was it? I can't tell from the picture. Please tell!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)