August 01, 2008

Oh My Goodness!!!!!! Sizzix!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stampin' Up is going to be carrying the Sizzix Bigshot and dies made specifically for Stampin' Up! This news was released today at the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah! I would have loved to have been there but there was something that stopped me from buying the ticket a couple of months ago, after this week I definitely know what it was! Anyway, this is the convention where they demo all of the new products for the demonstrators and you get a sneak peak at the new and amazing things Stampin' Up is releasing! My upline Kari is there and I have been getting regular emails from her filling me in! Boy do Blackberrys ever come in handy! Apparently the new catalogue is, "to die for". I have seen a few pictures sent to me of items from it and I've already started my wishlist. I can't wait to share! Hopefully I'll have the new catalogues in my hand sometime next week. Everyone who is currently in one of my clubs will get their's free! Any purchases over $30 in the month of August will also qualify for a free catalogue! As soon as I have the catalogues I'll send out an email with some Open House times that you can come by and browse and even check out some of the new stamp sets and accessories that I was able to preorder! Just because I'm feeling so giddy and excited over this new announcement today, I am also going to pay your shipping for any orders made from August 12th to the 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)