August 23, 2008

Make'n take




I decided that for my make'n take today that I would showcase the amazing Big Shot the Stampin' Up is now carrying! I saw these fabulous little notecards on Dannie Graves website. I decided to modify them slightly and instead of making them on the small scallops die cut I used the largest! They are about 4inches in diameter and soooooooo cute! I want to thank my new recruit Sandra for her help at the make'n take table! You were awesome Sandra! I loave this new stamp set called, Pocket Silhouettes! It is on special until the end of September for an additional 15% off!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the compliments Ange. I had fun today. Isn't it exciting to hang out with other people with the same "addiction"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments; they are GREATLY appreciated. They are what keeps me posting from day to day:)